Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Vs Oneplus 10 Pro: Comparison Specifications, Features & Prices
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is available for $1,199 as a starting price (roughly Rs. 89,700). It competes with the OnePlus 10 Pro, which was just released. So let’s have a look at how the two gadgets compare.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 is one of the most anticipated flagship phones of 2022, according to Samsung. The device has a new design that incorporates components from the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Now that the camera module is gone, the sensors are flat with the back panel. The S-pen, a standout feature from the Note range, is also included in the S22 Ultra. Because it’s a flagship handset, it has top-of-the-line hardware. A large 6.8-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate is included on the phone. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or Exynos 2200 chipset will be used in the Samsung Galaxy S22. Depending on the location. The S22 Ultra has a 108-megapixel main camera and a 40-megapixel selfie camera and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
The Samsung S22 Ultra has recently emerged as the most formidable rival to the OnePlus 10 Pro. As a result, we decided to compare the two phones to see which one is the superior gadget on paper.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and the OnePlus 10 Pro have similar specs and features.
- Dimensions and weight:The Samsung Galaxy S22 has dimensions of 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm and weighs 229 grams. Whereas the OnePlus 10 Pro has dimensions of 163 x 73.9 x 8.6 mm and weighs 200 grams.
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has a 6.8-inch QHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 120Hz refresh rate. The OnePlus 10 Pro, on the other hand, has a slightly smaller 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Processor: It will be available on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Exynos 2200 or Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, On the other hand, the OnePlus 10 Pro will be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- RAM: The two phones are available with 8GB or 12GB of RAM.
- Storage: While the OnePlus 10 Pro has 128GB and 256GB of storage, the Samsung Galaxy S22 has 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB storage options.
- Rear camera: The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has the same 108-megapixel main camera as the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. A 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor, a 10-megapixel photo lens with 3x optical zoom, and another 10-megapixel photo lens with 10x optical zoom are all included.
The OnePlus 10 Pro, on the other hand. Has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX789 primary camera with OIS and EIS. A 50-megapixel ultra-wide sensor with 150-degree FOV, and an 8-megapixel photo lens.
- Front camera: For selfies, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra boasts a 40-megapixel camera, while the OnePlus 10 Pro sports a 32-megapixel camera.
- Battery: The S22 Ultra has a 5000mAh battery that supports 45W wired charging and 15W wireless charging, but the OnePlus 10 Pro has an 80W wired charging and 50W wireless charging battery.
- Software: Both of these gadgets come pre-installed with Android 12.
Compare the prices of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and the OnePlus 10 Pro.
Starting at $1,199, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is a great option (roughly Rs. 89,700). The OnePlus 10 Pro, on the other hand, starts at RMB 4,699 (about Rs 54,500) for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage option. RMB 4,999 gets you the intermediate variant, which has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage (around Rs 58,000). The top-of-the-line model with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage is priced at CNY 5299. (Approximately Rs. 61,500).