WhatsApp is a widely used chatting platform through which people can interact with one another. If you are using this application then you might have knowledge about each and everything related to this. Do you know? WhatsApp application has recently come up with how to activate Whatsapp payment option as well through which you can easily send and receive payments. Now Lets talk about how to restore whatsapp backup from google drive ?
According to the updates, it has been found that WhatsApp is used by almost everyone because of its easy interface and easy interactions. With the help of this application, you can easily interact with people from all across the world. So, if you are interested in using it out then try today only. But the question arises is how to restore WhatsApp backup from google drive? There are many times when you delete important messages from WhatsApp. But don’t worry much because there is an easy way to restore them as well. So, if you are interested in doing so then read this article. From here you are going to get proper information related to this, let’s start.
How to create WhatsApp backup?
- First of all, you need to open the WhatsApp application on your device. After opening the application only you will be able to recover the files that you want to. Now, you need to go to the options of More and from there click on the settings. Under the settings option only you have to do some things.
- Select the option of chats on the page of settings. This is very much important because from here only you will be able to easily restore things. Now, you need to choose the option of chat backup and then back up to google drive.
- Now, you will be taken or redirected to a special page. This is going to be the page where you need to set down all the backup frequencies. Check the things down properly and carefully follow the steps, if you want to restore your messages of some of the important chats.
- When you have set all the frequencies it is the right time to choose the option of Google account. You need to select the google account where you need the backup to be stored and restored from. In case, you are not having a google account then it is very much difficult for you to restore the things you want to. Remember to make a google store as it is very much important.
Here you are done.
What are the ways for restoring messages and important things from WhatsApp?
- Ensure that you have backed up everything properly on Google drive. If you have followed the above-mentioned instructions then you definitely have backup everything.
- Delete the
- Delete the WhatsApp application and reinstall it on your device.
- Switch the application on Google desktop as well.
- Now, you simply need to follow all the instructions that are on your screen. Open up WhatsApp properly and everything of you will be recovered.
Hence, this is how you can restore WhatsApp important things from Google drive. However, if having any queries let us know through the comments.