WhatsApp is one of the best chatting applications through which people can easily send and receive messages to everyone. This is a platform through which people can interact, send pictures, videos, do voice calls, video calls, and many more other things. If you are the one who loves to browse WhatsApp then you might be knowing that how to activate WhatsApp payment. This is an option that has made the life of people easy, this means that one can send payments and receive payments even through WhatsApp also.
Read More -: How to restore Whatsapp Backup from Google Drive
However, if you don’t browse that much then you might not be knowing about this option. Don’t worry with the help of this article, you are going to know about how to activate the payment option on WhatsApp. You will also get to know how to send and receive payments through it. Just dive deep into the article and have lots and lots of information. Let’s start:
- First of all, you need to open the application of WhatsApp on your mobile and then you need to tap on the three-dotted icons that you see on the application. These are the three dots that will help you out in activating the payment option on WhatsApp.
- Now, under the three dots, you need to head down to the payment option. Click on that option and a list of banks will appear in front of you.
- From all those banks you need to select the one in which you are having an account. In simple words, you need to select the bank account that you want to link with your payment option on WhatsApp. But remember that the bank account you are trying to connect should be linked with the number that you are using for WhatsApp.
- Now, the application will ask for your UPI PIN. If you are having one already then enter it but if not then create one for you. Verify your account, scan it out properly, and there you can get connected with the payment option on WhatsApp.
- The step is completed here. You carefully need to follow the steps, once everything is done you can try sending and receiving payments through the WhatsApp chatting platform.
Do you know how to send payments through WhatsApp?
If you are interested in sending money through the WhatsApp platform, then you need to follow some steps. The steps mentioned here will definitely help you in sending the money to the people you are interested in.
- Open the chat screen of the individual to whom you are willing to send the money. Now, you need to tap on the icon of attachment.
- From the attachment icon, you need to click on the option of Payment.
- Now, enter the amount you want to send to the individual and then click on confirm or tap to the option of sending.
- Your money will be successfully transferred to the person you were interested in sending it to. Try once and let us know
Hence, this is all that you need to know about sending money through the WhatsApp payment option. However, if you want to know something else throw comments.
If you are using Paypal then get to know more -: How To Receive Money On PayPal Without Fees?