iPhone Restore Error 3600 is so common, it can come up when you are trying to restore or update an Apple device like iPhone and others. When this issue appears on the screen then the iTunes software cannot be used by the person. The message that appears on the screen is as follows- The iPhone you are trying to update cannot be updated (restored), an error has occurred. Are you facing this iTunes error 3600? Oh, then don’t you worry because here is the article through which you can learn about the solutions for fixing this error. Dive deep to know.
What are possible reasons for the appearance of this iTunes Error 3600?
One of the main problems of this issue is an outdated operating system or an outdated iTunes application. Furthermore, problems can also be caused in case the lightning cable or the port gets damaged. If the firewall blocks out the connection to the Apple server, then also you can get encountered this iTunes error 3600. So, if you are also facing this error then you should go and try the solutions mentioned down.
Solutions for Resolving the iPhone Error 3600
Method 1: Inspect your USB Cable, Port, and Lightening.
There are chances that you can get encountered with this error if any of your ports is damaged. Now, the only solution is that you can try inspecting them and for this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, you need to remove the lightning cable if it is attached to the computer. After removing, check the layers of the cable properly and inspect whether there is any puncture or not.
- Now, if there is any damage to the outer body then you should definitely go and purchase a new one. But if there are no external damages then you should inspect the ports of iPhone and computer properly.
- If there are any foreign particles in your port, then you should clean it properly because this is also a problem that can make you face so many issues.
- After all the above-mentioned steps get complete, you need to check the port and make sure whether it is working properly or not.
Method 2: Restart your iPhone and Computer.
Sometimes, because of the iPhone and computer internal problems, this error 3600 iTunes issue might appear. The best way to resolve the internal issues is to simply restart your device. Here are some steps that you need to follow when trying to restart the device.
- Firstly, on the computer screen of yours, you should like the Windows logo. Then it will launch the start menu.
- Now, you need to choose the power icon to open the list and from there you need to select the restart option for restarting your device.
- As soon as you click on that option, the computer is going to start the cleanup and restart.
After all this, you should start working on your device again and check whether the issue has resolved or not. If the issue gets resolved then well and good but if not, then go and try the other method for fixing this iPhone restore error 3600.
Method 3: Update the iTunes Application.
If the iTunes application is not updated, then also there are chances of you facing the iTunes error. But don’t you worry, if you properly update your application then you can easily get rid of this issue. Have a look to know about the steps.
- Firstly, you need to start your computer and after that, you need to open the iTunes software. When the application gets launched, you need to go to the menu bar and after that select the help option.
- Now, a drop-up list will appear on your screen. You need to check the updates and if there are any then you can easily update your device.
- After updating you need to check whether the problem is still there or not. Hence, this is how you can fix the iTunes error by updating.
So, these were the top 3 solutions that you can try for fixing the iTunes Error 3600. However, to learn about more solutions/methods, you can let us know by comments.