For movie buffs, Showbox happens to be one of the best applications. As you know, this app enables the users to download movies for free, or stream popular TV shows. However, at times, you might find showbox not downloading movies, or facing other glitches. In this post, we have discussed the most common errors in showbox. In case you are wondering what’s wrong with showbox, you might find your answer in this post. We have also provided you with the possible remedies to troubleshoot Showbox issues. Here you can find Common showbox errors on Android & their solutions. Or if you are seeking top mobile app development trends of 2021 the visit infotechnowiki.com.
In case you are disappointed, thinking my showbox wont play, gear up and have a look at the solutions for the common errors in this app.
- Video not available on Showbox, try a different server
When you find showbox app for android not working, you might come across this message, flashing on the screen. You can get rid of this trouble easily.
- Download one of the VPNs on your handset
- Choose the country of your choice and try to connect to Showbox using the VPN
- When you have a secure connection, go to your Android phone’s settings
- Clear the data and cache from your device
On implementing these steps, you will find your showbox movies not working issue resolved.
- Showbox not working
You might be having problems like showbox update issues, due to which the app refuses to run properly on your handset. Unlike apps available on Google Play Store, you need to get Showbox from other platforms. Evidently, you need to launch the latest version or update the app every time the authorities introduce some features. Many users wonder whats wrong with showbox when the app does not run on their device. They opt for alternatives for this popular app. However, you can simply fix the problem by implementing the flowing steps:
- Go to your phone’s ‘Settings’ menu and enable ‘Unknown Sources’ from ‘Developer Options’
- Since Showbox is not available on Google Play Store, you need to get its latest version from APKPure or Aptoide
- Once you install the APK, the app is likely to work normally
If you had been experiencing showbox on android not working errors, your problem would be resolved on updating the app.
- Showbox server error
In case you experience issues like showbox android app not working, you might possibly have a server error. In this case, this error message would pop up on the screen. Server errors happen when the connection between the user and the server is lost. Particularly, when you carry out app updates, you may face such errors. This might leave you wondering why isnt showbox working. In this case, you may uninstall the update and continue using the previous version of Showbox app. Many people disable the updates to prevent server errors from disrupting their fun.
- After you get the complete list of installed applications, go to the ‘Settings’ section of your phone
- Now go to ‘More Settings’ by tapping on the last tab
- You will find an option called ‘Apps Entry’, from where you need to select Showbox on scrolling down
- There would be a button for uninstalling the updates. Besides, users can go for the option called ‘Force Stop’
- Next, simply uninstall the app from your device
- Go to the HD for file manager on your handset and visit the local menu. When you click on ‘Device’, you will find the option for installing the app.
- Alternatively, you can also visit System Folder and click on Preinstall Folder to find the necessary option.
In case you experience issues like showbox won’t load or android tv box showbox not working, you can find a solution easily. In this post, we have covered all the common Showbox errors. In case you come across some other issue, or your problem is yet to be solved, you may post it in the comments section below.